top button
Flag Notify
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

What is the name for the change of direction when a ray of light pass from one medium(e.g. water) to another(e.g. air)?

+2 votes
posted Nov 30, 2015 by Pankaj Deshmukh

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Refraction of light

answer Jan 20, 2016 by Mohit Kumar Yadav 4-Yr Ceramic Engg.
Contact Us
+91 9880187415
#280, 3rd floor, 5th Main
6th Sector, HSR Layout
Karnataka INDIA.